Here are our favorite craft and DIY links this week. Be sure to follow us @amazinggoop for daily updates on crafts, DIY projects and more! Hope you have a great weekend!
- Crafting a Greener World shows you how to customize your bike (or your child’s bike!) with Bike Crafts for National Bike Month.
- Get ready for summer by creating Blinged Up Flip-Flops with instructions from Alma’s Pink Life
- These adorable Anchors Away crafts from Martha Stewart Crafts Dept. will brighten your day.
- Create a Vintage Bow Belt using E-6000 from Elegant Musings.
- Looking for fun crafts to make Dad? Pizzazzerie shares fun DIY projects that are perfect for Celebrating Father’s Day .
- Learn How to Make a DIY Wooden Pennant with a tutorial from Curbly.
- Living with Lindsay has great tips for Glazing Metal and Plastic Surfaces.
- Check out these 10 Dog-Friendly Home DIY Projects from This Old House.
Photo credit: Martha Stewart Crafts Dept.